Our first exciting FAB! event
- Event: Gingerbread House 101, a holiday event brought to you by Halfmann's Cake Cottage and the San Angelo Standard-Times.
- When: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 14th
- Where: Halfmann's Cake Cottage, 1. S. Taylor St.
- Details: Attendees get to enjoy and explore how to make Gingerbread Houses with Chef Kara Landon – co-owner of Halfmann's Cake Cottage. You'll get recipes for gingerbread and royal icing, along with expert decorating tips. Also a free Holiday Cookbook (a $20 value) and a tour of Halfmann's facilities. All supplies for the class will be provided.
- Class Limited to 15 people
- Deadline for Signing-up: 3 p.m. Friday, Nov. 11
- Cost: $20, cash only please.
So come into the Standard-Times today and reserve your spot for this exciting and fun event!
If you want to know more about FAB! (our Food Advisory Board) contact Rashda Khan at firstname.lastname@example.org